Have you ever cracked a tooth? Do you dread the thought of going through the process of getting a crown to restore the damage? CEREC, or ceramic restoration, offers technology that allows your dentist to repair your fractured tooth with a natural-looking, long-lasting crown in just one visit. The benefits of CEREC restoration are many, and the following are just a few reasons to consider a same-day crown:
- CEREC crowns are made in the office and set the same day, allowing you to save valuable time.
- Because CEREC is placed in one day, you will only need anesthesia one time.
- CEREC crowns are completely free of metals that can cause allergic reactions in some patients.
- With a CEREC crown, your dentist has complete control over the shape and fit of your tooth.
- Because the computer technology used to create CEREC restorations is so precise in determining fit, there is less need for your natural tooth to be drilled away.
- CEREC crowns have smaller gaps between surrounding teeth than traditional crowns, resulting in a smaller chance of restoration failure.
- Because the crown is placed in the same day, the need for a temporary crown is eliminated.
CEREC restorations mean you no longer have to panic when you have a dental emergency. Consult with your dentist to find out more about CEREC technology and determine if it is a good option for your dental restorations. With the help of a CEREC trained dental professional, your smile can regain both its function and beauty in just one visit.
CEREC dentist in Fresno California
Our dental office is located in Longview