With cosmetic dentistry, we focus on dental procedures that restore teeth to their natural beauty and enhance a smile’s esthetic appeal, while also maintaining optimum health and functionality. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your self-image because updating your smile often has a positive emotional and psychological impact. Research indicates that people with bright, white smiles are often seen as smarter, more attractive, and more successful.
If you feel embarrassed by how your teeth look, consider our cosmetic dentistry services in Longview. The modern dental procedures and techniques your dentist uses can remove imperfections and create a fabulous, new image. With a customized plan and advanced materials, our cosmetic dentist will completely revitalize your oral health and appearance.
Cosmetic dentistry includes, but is not limited to:
- Porcelain veneers and inlays to repair broken/cracked, even mismatched teeth, or correct gaps between teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Teeth bleaching and teeth whitening to remove stains
- Laser dentistry adjust “gummy” smiles, where a disproportionate amount of the gums show when you smile
- Tooth colored fillings for any new cavities and to replace unsightly silver amalgam fillings
- Use of non-metal crowns for old crowns that show black lines
After examining your teeth, our cosmetic dentist can recommend personalized cosmetic treatments that will enhance your smile.
If you live in the Longview area, contact our dental office today to schedule a consultation to see if cosmetic dentistry are right for you. Call us: 903.759.4607.